Sunday 27 July 2008

Alien Experience


I swear that next week I'll try to make room for some non biology related postings as well. Part of the impetus for change has to do with how yesterday I ordered Dead Air from Red Eye Records, which has been a long term project for me, along with a swag of books and other material I can't mention here as they concern another blog team member. But I also made a point of trying out my camera again in an attempt to show off another great little specialty store in Surry Hills (along with a few telling anecdotes). I'll try to upload them next week when I get my broadband access back.

But until then, back to biology, and moreover, the iconography of this blog. By way of the Biology and Science Fiction blog, I"ve happened across the following excellent xenomorph/predator resource. The link here is to a discussion about the reproductive cycle of the xenomorphs, which makes for a lot of compelling speculation (justifying inclusion of the predalien pic in this post). One to watch in the future, to be sure:

No comments: