Thursday 18 October 2007

The Beast that Shouted "I" at the Heart of the World




Shinji: What? The world with nothing. The world with nobody.


Shinji: The world of freedom.


Shinji: Freedom?


Shinji: The world of freedom that would never be restrained by anybody.


Shinji: Is this Freedom?


Shinji: Yes. The world of freedom.


Rei: As the result, there's nothing.


Shinji: unless I think.


Misato: Yes, unless you think.


Shinji: What's the hell! I don't know what I should do.


Rei: You are uneasy.


Asuka: You don't have your own image.


Shinji: Too vague.


Misato: Everything is vague.That's freedom.


Ryouji: The world that you can do anything you like.


Misato: Yet, you are uneasy.


Fuyutsuki: Don't you know what you should do.


Shinji: What shall I do?


Gendou: I give you an unfreedom.


Asuka: Now that you have top and bottom.


Rei: Now that you lost one degree of freedom.


Misato: Now that you have to stand on the bottom.


Ryouji: But you obtain a comfort.


Makoto: You get slightly easier in your mind.


Shigeru: And you walk.


Maya: That is your will.


Shinji: Is this my will?


Ritsuko: The world with the bottom is the world surrounding you.


Touji: Yet, you can move freely.


Kensuke: If you wish, you can change the position of the world.


Hikari: The position of the world does not keep the same position.


Ryouji: That changes through the time flow.


Fuyutsuki: You can also change.


Gendou: The things that forms you are your own mind and the world surrounding yourself.


Ritsuko: Since this is your own world.


Misato: The real figure that you conceive.That is the reality.


Shinji: This is the world with nothing, the space with nothing,the world with nothing.The world with nothing but me.I am getting less understand myself.I feel as if I am going to disappear.My existence is fading away.Why?


Misato: Because there's nobody but you.


Shinji: Nobody but me?


Misato: Because you have no existence but of yourself,You can't figure out your own shape.


Shinji: My shape?My image.


Misato: Yes. You are getting to know your own shape through seeing others' shape.


Asuka: Seeing others' wall, you imagine yourself.


Rei: You cannot see yourself unless there are others.


Shinji: Because there are others, I can exist.If alone, I am always alone at anywhere.The world is entirely by my ..


Misato: By cognizing the difference between you and others,you form the image of yourself.


Rei: The very first other person is your mother.


Asuka: Your mother is a different person from you.


Shinji: Yes. I am I. Yet, it's true that others form the shape of my mind.


Misato: That's right, Ikari Shinji-kun.


Asuka: Too slow to understand.

No comments: